Monday, April 28, 2008

Day 8

There is a club in Downtown DC, which is now being boycotted by Washington Wizard fans, and the story behind it is twice as interesting!!
The other night after the Cavs lost to the Wizards, Lebron and the Cavs rented some space at a night club in DC... Apparently at the club they played a new Jay-Z track in which J disses the Wizards' Deshawn Stevenson.. The funniest thing about this whole situation is Caron Butler and his wife were also at this club that night and once Butler heard the track, him and his wife left the club.  They then reported it to the Washington presss and now this poor club aint getting no business...
Word has it anyone that is seen goin into the club gets clotheslined by Deshawn Stevenson...
Is it just me or is listening to Rasheed Wallace's cocky remarks even after losing games remind you of 50 cent? This series between the Sixers and Pistons is like they battle 50 and Kanye had when they were both releasing albums on the same day.. Kanye went on his way promoting his album, like the Sixers who are just playing their game.. while 50 and Rasheed spend more time running their mouthes and saying how great they are, and how badly they are going to beat their competition...But I would have to say though that Rasheed and the Pistons are doing a bit better job backing up their words more than 50 and G Unit.. I guess I would rather have Chauncey, Rip and Tayshaun anyday than Young Buck, Lloyd Banks, and Tony Yayo.. But just like how we havent heard anything from 50 and the crew since they lost that album war, dont expect to hear anything from the Pistons if they end up falling to the Sixers in this first round series.
Jason Kidd may have finally done something relevant in this series against the Hornets... He tried to take out Hornets shooting guard Jannero Pargo in Sunday's game.... nice job Jason, way to make yourself useful.. but if I were you I would have gone after CP3 or maybe Stojakovic.  Pargo's playing great but I tink they Hornets are still a better team than Dallas without Pargo.  I'm really feeling bad for the Mavs, they have not only lost this season but in the process dont have anything going for them for the next few seasons.. I"ll write my special blog abut teams going to Six Flags for the summer and I'll talk more about the Mavs once they are out of the playoffs...
Oh my Goodness!! I think Boris Diaw read my last blog about him and the Suns after they got their tails handed to them in game 3.  Boris blew my mind and I'm sure a few Spurs' fans' minds as well.  He did a great job, almost had a triple double, and shut down his fellow Frenchman Tony Parker for a good part of the game.  Even though Tony wont give Diaw any credit, Tony said afater the game, I had my shots I just couldnt make them.  This is a game the Suns obviously needed, but I'm not talking about staying alive in the series (not to say they can't come back because I honestly believe they can, remember the Red Sox and Yankees a few years ago? Boston came back from 3 -0 and beat the Yankees and went on to win the World Series.  Before you say um Chaitan that was in baseball and this is basketball.. let me tell that was the first time any team in baseball came back from 3 -0 also) back to my point, the reason that win was so important was because now the Suns will have some faith going into the off season and not feeling like they have to blow up their team.  The Suns did a great job this game but they will need a few more miracles to pull this series out, something like having Boris seduce Eva into wearing a Suns jersey for game 5.. I dont know, I'm desperate.. thanks to Phoenix there goes my NBA playoffs bracket..And Damn Shaq give up some of your 2 years $40 Million you still got on your contract which you use for Krispy kreme donuts and Icy Hott patches.. yes i'm  a little bitter....

Cleveland 100 Washington 97
Phoenix 105 San Antonio 86
Detroit 93 Philadelphia 86
New Orleans 97 Dallas 84

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What's the word? No blog?